Show me your mushrooms

Jawbreaker
 

Attachments

  • 20241123_113731.jpg
    20241123_113731.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 57
I like plain 'ol ricordea florida because they're cheap at my LFS and do well in my tank.

2 single frags at about $20 each have turned into 7-8 pretty big ones after a couple of years.

Old picture from 1.5 years ago when they were first starting to multiply noticeably:

ricordea_2023_7.jpeg



EDIT -- figured I'd add a current picture from tonight.
These started as 2 single ricordea frags a couple of years ago:

ricordea_top_2024_12.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new