Show me your mushrooms

Jawbreaker
 

Attachments

  • 20241123_113731.jpg
    20241123_113731.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 56
I like plain 'ol ricordea florida because they're cheap at my LFS and do well in my tank.

2 single frags at about $20 each have turned into 7-8 pretty big ones after a couple of years.

Old picture from 1.5 years ago when they were first starting to multiply noticeably:

ricordea_2023_7.jpeg



EDIT -- figured I'd add a current picture from tonight.
These started as 2 single ricordea frags a couple of years ago:

ricordea_top_2024_12.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new