Show off them red rim chalice!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moochi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Moochi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2011
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey wanted to make a thread specifically for red rim chalice since its pretty hard to come by. If you have them show them OFF!:horn:
 
Here Is my "Red Rim" When it came in from the wild a little over a year ago it had a very Red Rim. As it started to settle into captivity the Red started to Turn into a Orange and it started to look like the FNF Blue Gecko Chalice. I love the greenish color striations coming in from the rim like little rivers flowing into the middle. I have since named it the "WFF Sunrise Lagoon Chalice" WFF being Wasatch Frag Farms LLC. A Coral Aquaculture Company I recently Founded.

With the Red Rim. Rim seems to get more red than orange under higher lighting especially on the sand bed under some 20k or radiums.
F0BC2C41-CE95-4819-B556-DC4F1320BE9D-16048-00001B7FD9500932.jpg


This pic is the Most Current with the rim more orange color under T5's
E9430CB6-D02E-4730-8B9F-2FD376F20277-16048-00001B7FD57B4340.jpg
 
Gorgeous chalice!

Here Is my "Red Rim" When it came in from the wild a little over a year ago it had a very Red Rim. As it started to settle into captivity the Red started to Turn into a Orange and it started to look like the FNF Blue Gecko Chalice. I love the greenish color striations coming in from the rim like little rivers flowing into the middle. I have since named it the "WFF Sunrise Lagoon Chalice" WFF being Wasatch Frag Farms LLC. A Coral Aquaculture Company I recently Founded.

With the Red Rim. Rim seems to get more red than orange under higher lighting especially on the sand bed under some 20k or radiums.
F0BC2C41-CE95-4819-B556-DC4F1320BE9D-16048-00001B7FD9500932.jpg


This pic is the Most Current with the rim more orange color under T5's
E9430CB6-D02E-4730-8B9F-2FD376F20277-16048-00001B7FD57B4340.jpg
 
Yeah that's pretty sweet chalice you got there!
Here Is my "Red Rim" When it came in from the wild a little over a year ago it had a very Red Rim. As it started to settle into captivity the Red started to Turn into a Orange and it started to look like the FNF Blue Gecko Chalice. I love the greenish color striations coming in from the rim like little rivers flowing into the middle. I have since named it the "WFF Sunrise Lagoon Chalice" WFF being Wasatch Frag Farms LLC. A Coral Aquaculture Company I recently Founded.

With the Red Rim. Rim seems to get more red than orange under higher lighting especially on the sand bed under some 20k or radiums.
F0BC2C41-CE95-4819-B556-DC4F1320BE9D-16048-00001B7FD9500932.jpg


This pic is the Most Current with the rim more orange color under T5's
E9430CB6-D02E-4730-8B9F-2FD376F20277-16048-00001B7FD57B4340.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new