Show off those Blastos!

I have a blasto at home that's pink with some blue veins, I'll get some photos to show later today, its been closed lately due to some swings from adding some tiles and coral from a tank breakdown of another local reefer
 
20260923_110936_EEEDDBCC-2C60-4AAD-8894-104EAC9CFAD7.png


20260923_110936_CF7888B5-FD39-452F-BF24-81790ADA8C87.png
 
They arrived with an order I placed to indo pacific farms now known as indo pacific sea farms which is currently out of business due to all the hurricanes in Hawaii but I’ve had them for about five years and I thank them for such a special gift.
 
** Sorry for the not so great pic **
The left blastomussa was purchased from TSA as a very tiny frag roughly 1.5 yr ago and now it is on 3” frag plate and expanding out onto the sandbed. Also dropping babies left and right !



IMG_3738.jpeg
 
** Sorry for the not so great pic **
The left blastomussa was purchased from TSA as a very tiny frag roughly 1.5 yr ago and now it is on 3” frag plate and expanding out onto the sandbed. Also dropping babies left and right !



IMG_3738.jpeg
Nice that's some impressive growth!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new