Show off those great CUBE TANK AQUASCAPES!

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
902A9B6B-E204-42C2-BF2A-8FF4E93C1629.jpeg
Reefer170. Different tank, after obnoxious red algae was chiseled off the rocks, this is the reset. Ledges, rock touches on three small points to allow for flow. Left a lot of room for coral growth.

Robert@MD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an older tank of mine 24" cube. The fish and corals were transferred into the MD office back in 2014. Notice the Atlantic Blue and Starry Blenny...both still alive in my Reefer 525 today. The Birdsnest, Rose BTA, Frogspawn, Zoas, Pavona, Orange Psammocora, Monti Caps and Acan's (multiple types) are still with me today (Probably more I forgot to mention too). Sadly, I lost the Green Millipora in the middle of the pic to an alkalinity problem in the SR-80 back in 2016. The Ricordia Florida on the bottom are still with me today and those were some originally collected by Colin Foord of Coral Morphologic back when they were selling rics to fuel the conservation efforts.

My favorite part about this hobby is keeping, growing and sharing corals. Such a treat to see corals you have grown withstand the test of time and thrive in multiple tanks. I love to share and trade...hint hint for anybody in Orange County, CA. PM me anytime for a swap!

IMG_3208.JPG

Shannon Harlan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's mine but I an not happy with it I feel like I need more height on sides but dont know how to change unless I start over.

Back