Show off your best LPS!

more all out :-)
This acan's tentacles are out 90% of the time. Almost every time I look at the tank, they are like that. My space invader is also like that; all tentacles out all the time stinging all the neighbor left and right
20160321_231139_zpsah4rknd0.jpg
 
Great corals!
 
I don't know about the name but this would have been nice
27672_sZLHVXHUTq.jpg


I don't think it's a scoly. I bought it as a trachyphillia and had an ID request thread cause I wasn't sure. @Tab28 posted he thought it could be a trachyphillia geoffroyi. I just know I like it. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new