Show off your best LPS!

Can't wait for these to grow out.
nKjk0LD.jpg

NtNjezj.jpg
 
Beautiful pics! Keep them coming!!
 
Here is my 60 - 70 head frogspawn mother colony. It has survived a pretty terrible algea outbreak a few years back.. I would say it has been one of the hardest species in my tank.

It started with 20+ heads 3 years ago. Now has a few 5 - 10 head satellite colonies. I really need to think about frags and making room in the tank.

1479877395848.jpg
 
Here is my 60 - 70 head frogspawn mother colony. It has survived a pretty terrible algea outbreak a few years back.. I would say it has been one of the hardest species in my tank.

It started with 20+ heads 3 years ago. Now has a few 5 - 10 head satellite colonies. I really need to think about frags and making room in the tank.

1479877395848.jpg
What a beautiful piece
 
Here is my 60 - 70 head frogspawn mother colony. It has survived a pretty terrible algea outbreak a few years back.. I would say it has been one of the hardest species in my tank.

It started with 20+ heads 3 years ago. Now has a few 5 - 10 head satellite colonies. I really need to think about frags and making room in the tank.

1479877395848.jpg

Holy! That is a big huge piece!
 
Going through some old videos stumbled upon this guy I had a year ago. It was doing well and growth was accelerating quickly. I wonder how big it would be now and how many nearby corals it would've taken out. Lol. It's still nothing fancy, but I found it to be mesmerising to watch.
 
I just got this a few hrs ago so not fully extended yet, but still awesome! Also, I had never seen a pink frog before today. The phone doesn't capture the color great, but it is a rich pink [emoji16]
IMG_0121.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new