Show off your best LPS!

more of the euphyllia garden
DSC03261.jpg
 
And the best thing is most of my Wellso's were LFS finds for 24.99 to 54.99.

Great buys man....I'm a sucker for rainbow brains...love them. The ones you have are perfect.
I have a few, but here in NYC is hard to get thm without breaking the bank. I saw a nice one the other day similar to the ones you have and the store I go to priced it $450! Insane
 
tyvm for the compliments. I really love the motion and variety of color euphyllia bring to a display. I think in general they are very underrated. I am working on a torch only area and will post pics soon. I wish they were mixable but unfortunately they dont play nice with the froggies and hammers.
 
Last edited:
Very beautiful garden. Looks like I'm going to have to buy some frogspawn or hammers now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
 
Chalice at feeding time:
1360767814312.jpg


Frogspawn:
1360768105905.jpg



Gold torch (phone refuses to pick up gold color):
1360767881188.jpg


Galaxea I gave away:
1360767975370.jpg


Long tentacle plate:
1360768043768.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new