Show off your best LPS!

BEAUtiful LPS everyone wowza!
 
more of the euphyllia garden

DSC03437.jpg


This is gorgeous! I love LPS seems they move so much and this is what I would love to have my tank look like.
 

Would you mind sharing some of your photography prowess? These are some of the sickest shot's in this thread... and there is a lot of sickness in here (meant in a good way... and sort of a bad demented obsessive way too) :tongue:
 
Show off you best LPS!

I'm new here but here is mine. Just getting started with corals and I acquired this guy because it moved so beautifully at the lfs. Must be doing something right ... It's almost doubled in size since I got it 4 mths ago. I'm looking for any and all hints and tips!!!
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1360797374.940737.jpg

Sorry it's so blue... iPhone really doesn't take good pics of the tank :(


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Thank you Kalgra


Thanks Lofty :)
Sure thing what would you like to know?

What type of Camera? (Mine is a Canon T2i) What type of lens? (Is it a Macro?) What type of settings (Need to speak English .. I'm pretty dumb about camera lingo... even after taking a couple classes I still don't know the difference between aperture, iso, exposure, depth of field... actually, I think I got dept of field as it directly applies to taking shots in an aquarium)
 
Wow, people have some NICE lps!

Here are my two oldest

Hammer topdown resized.jpg


PEA 3acan topdown resized.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new