Show off your best LPS!

1385847648622.jpg
 
Tektite, that is one awesome Hammer, great find. Starting to miss my once HUGE Euphyllia collection now.

Cheers, Todd
 
I just looked at my own thread I was like WOW. Nice corals will get some pic today!
 
IMG_0205 - Copy.jpg

Working on making my lps selection larger but here a torch and a hammer. Some other corals but I love your guys coral.
 
Very cool color combo in that blasto. Almost looks as if it should be the Iron man. Is this yours?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new