Show off your best LPS!

Nice pick up. I can't wait for my local frag swap! The wife said I can't go unless I buy her a coach purse. I guess I better start saving lol.
 
IMG_0913_zps87fd81fb.jpg
 
Very nice - I don't usually put my favorites up on ebay then post them on forums for people to drool over ;)

Yeah, decided I need to sell it, taking down my tank and will be going a different direction for the time being. Truly a top piece for anyone's tank!
 
One of my favorite gems in my display tank


Yes i love the pink tipped frogspawn. Under some lights it looks almost orange. A LFS gets it in a few times a year. It really is not that bad in price for such a nice color form.
 
Yes its an octospawn, but i bought it as a frogspawn, if you're interested PM me. Dont want to get in trouble, not my intention to show this beautiful piece and get in trouble.

That's cool I like the color !
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386527605.979041.jpg

I have one too , one of my favorites coral in my tank , it looks like its green tips on the pic but it's yellow tips
 
Saw some epics frog spawn at a store idk what they were called. Looked like a bi color with a hint of gold.
 
Beautiful LPS Corals!
 
This chalice came from the wild to my tank about a year ago. It is growing on top of a live scallop! Probably my favorite piece in my display. Only downside is the scallop does blow sand on occasion.
 

Attachments

  • 1387029281720.jpg
    1387029281720.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 415

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new