Show off your best LPS!

Here my list of corals will be ordering today! Hopefully lol[TABLE="class: CartContents"]
[TR]
[TD]Mystery Coral

[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD] $5.00 [/TD]
[TD]$5.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] Cherry Sucker Acan

[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD] $5.00 [/TD]
[TD]$5.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] Green Clovers Acan

[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD] $5.00 [/TD]
[TD]$5.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] WYSIWYG Ricordea #F94

[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD] $10.00 [/TD]
[TD]$10.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] Pop Eyes Zoanthids

[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD] $5.00 [/TD]
[TD]$5.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] Snake Skin Prisim Favia

[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD] $5.00 [/TD]
[TD]$5.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] Neon Green Gonipora Frags

[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD] $5.00 [/TD]
[TD]$5.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] Kenya Tree Frag

[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD] $5.00 [/TD]
[TD]$5.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] WYSIWYG Acan #E85

[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD] $20.00 [/TD]
[TD]$20.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] WYSIWYG Ricordea #T94

[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD] $15.00 [/TD]
[TD]$15.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Where did you order from out of curiosity?
 
more of the euphyllia garden
DSC03261.jpg
That is beautiful!
 
I lost it recently, not sure why but I loved this big headed dendro, weirdest coral ever, never reproduced itself in the 6 years I had it.
IMG_1549_zps20f831a2.jpg


Gave this up for space but I loved it
2007_0826fishtank0062.jpg
 
I lost it recently, not sure why but I loved this big headed dendro, weirdest coral ever, never reproduced itself in the 6 years I had it.
IMG_1549_zps20f831a2.jpg


Gave this up for space but I loved it
2007_0826fishtank0062.jpg

I have a big head dendro like that I bought as a 2 head frag, it didn't grow for a year, I upped my feeding from a Couple of times a week to every day and it looked like this in 8 months.
uploadfromtaptalk1394328533263.jpg
 
But the best one is the rainbow welso this was taken with an underwater camera, all others were with my phone.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394329384.146139.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new