Show off your best LPS!

Yeah, Im definitely ashamed of myself for how much money I spend on coral.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402278957.660274.jpg
 
What is it mounted on?

The space invader came on some kind of stone, rock, exoskeleton when I got it a year or two ago. Never really looked or thought about it. I had it way in the back of my tank, down in a crevice so it couldn't sting any of my sps, but you could not see it either. So i moved it in the sand but not quite far enough away from a few chalices. Those stingers go on forever. It needs a little more isolation unfortunately. It grows quickly and I have cut about 5 frags off it a few months ago. My frags will grow over plugs that they are glued to, kind of amazing.
 
Last one, sorry my phone wouldn't let me put all the pics in one post so I had to do them separate.
 

Attachments

  • 1402429917066.jpg
    1402429917066.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 292
Tokyo Tart Acan

already posted this picture on another thread but it belongs here too I think
 

Attachments

  • new acan.jpg
    new acan.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 341

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new