Show off your best LPS!

My fat head is getting new heads.
IMG_1134.JPG
IMG_1135.JPG

Love these! Just grabbed a single head locally yesterday. Any tips? I was told they love flow.
 
Love these! Just grabbed a single head locally yesterday. Any tips? I was told they love flow.
I would say medium flow I have them facing a corner so they flow wraps around them. I think it could help them catch stuff as it goes by. For sure for sure feed them. A lot. I was using large mysis but now I'm using lps food from brs and they seem to extend more. I do it 2-4 times a week but I also don't currently have any fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new