Show Off Your Large Tank Aquascape :)

Here is a pic of the start of my Marineland 180g.
ateratus.jpg
 
This is when I first setup my 120:


And this is my old 165g (72x20x27) the rock work was very open and started as two islands but the zoas and other pieces began filling in the center area:
 
Last edited:
Gorgeous!
 
Love your tank Lazy...can't wait to see your new sump in a finished state!

Do you ever hold WORC meetings at your house? I'd love to see your system sometime!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new