Show Off Your Large Tank Aquascape :)

Here's my 600 (96"X48"X30") set in the wall. More on the aquascaping can be found on my website (Currently in progress:)) Aquascaping | Reefaholic.com

600 Gallon (06-27-2013)-2-L.jpg


Cabinetry.
IMG_3496-X2.jpg
 
Brad that's exactly what I'm going for. I luv the look of plating corals and trying to create that cave look with them coming off each side of the rock piles. I only have a red monti plating on there now but there will more added soon. Really nice tank by the way!
 
Got corals there MFM0331?

Here is and end shot of mine from last night.

y8ezusyd.jpg


sygy3yte.jpg



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
 
I need to sell some frags, problem is - i'm too attached to them. Hard to sell something that you've been growing for the last year.
 
Yup. I totally understand. I barely frag mine a day the frags I have done I (like today) I make sure bi can either not tell or it was necessity (impending coral battle)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
 
Here is my attempt at an open concept. The cell pic doesn't do it justice but the fish can swim around every rock in there. 29" depth gives a ton of rockwork options.
 

Attachments

  • 360 Gallon.jpg
    360 Gallon.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,381
Very cool!
 
Just getting it started back up. Here is the rock work! Can wait to add some frags!


image.jpg
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,347
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new