Show Off Your Large Tank Aquascape :)

My 180. adding a few sticks here and there.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1389635029.269397.jpg
 
Great job!
 
Hello everyone.
I'm new here, I watched each of your aquariums and I am impressed with the quality of your tanks.
Congratulations.
 
Last edited:
Great looking setups everyone! The boomies and minimal rockwork is the way to go. ;) These sorts of setups look great with stags growing out to great heights. My fish also appreciate the extra room to swim. Oh, and flow is MUCH easier to handle and deal with when you have minimal obstructions.

Here is my 3.5 month old 72*36*22 Rimless Reef

DSC_0226-3.jpg


Sonny



Would love to see how this looks now!
 
Great tanks!
 
My 90 Gallon- 1.5 months old
IMG_8269_zpsdb5df602.jpg

I love the look of this tank! So simple yet very elegant. Those branches are awesome! This thing is gonna look sweet when all filled up. This is a case where less is more.

Great job with everyone's tanks. It's a lot of work to create these awesome aquascapes, trust me I know! I worked on mine for 2 weeks in the beginning and I'm still changing it a year later. Keep up the great work everyone! PS and keep them pics a commin! I know there are more big dog tanks out there!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new