Show off your Mandarin

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mflores888
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Meet Pickle!
BE676364-B214-4E91-BCDD-0654463773A0.jpeg
 


the photos are from 3 week's ago when i got him, I'm happy he's plumping up. I have no clue how long it was at the LFS but he was pretty skinny when I got him
1000004673.jpg
1000004672.jpg
 
The best picture I got of them one of my favorite fish in the tank
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0572.jpeg
    IMG_0572.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0573.jpeg
    IMG_0573.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 37
Found this thread cos I was googling if a Mandarin can be too fat. Seeing all these little chonks was an absolute delight, thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new