Show off your Millies

Dorado

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Millepora are definitely my favorite species of acropora. I love their growth patterns, how hairy they are, along with amazing coloration. I was searching R2R for a thread with some good Millepora pictures, but I didn't find one. I thought I'd start a thread for people to show off their fuzzy eye candy and maybe I can get some good ideas on which Mille I'd like to add to my tank next. I'll start with a picture of my ASD rainbow.
IMG_3723.JPG

njreefkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Millepora are definitely my favorite species of acropora. I love their growth patterns, how hairy they are, along with amazing coloration. I was searching R2R for a thread with some good Millepora pictures, but I didn't find one. I thought I'd start a thread for people to show off their fuzzy eye candy and maybe I can get some good ideas on which Mille I'd like to add to my tank next. I'll start with a picture of my ASD rainbow.
IMG_3723.JPG
Wow. That’s a great looking colony.

Smite

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoa, that one with the purple and pinks/blues is outstanding. Was it a named piece? Those two complimented each other very well.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My milli is currently a recovering frag unfortunately. I can try get a good photo of it then I’ll definitely post it :)
The coral had a hard time in my old nano but now it’s recovering and regrowing nicely. When I got it it had just a green stripe through a red base and it’s still appearing to grow back the same way.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up 2 Rainbows and 1 Sunset this weekend, there is one with an extremely copper look to it.
This is the only photo I have so far that picks up that orange colour, the Sunset mille is on the left and bright yellow/gold. All three have good PE however the right millie took slightly longer to get that nice PE and still doesn’t have much (Hopefully I can get it to bounce this week).
9E7C9746-EF7A-424D-9AE1-F43BCD0D8FC2.jpeg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 43 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • None.

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.6%

Back