Show off your non fishie pets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mariette
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Frenchie
29a024a999d923f0073cc64e115ac76a.jpg
0bcd5dab09cd08839ace70044b7b64a0.jpg
067bcc1c82278ba0b0aa823eb11129ae.jpg
 
Below is our 12 year old Shepherd mix, Bella.
5A6CCC86-3112-4D44-9861-13DACFE10712.jpeg

Then we have Gidget (grey) and George (orange). They are my constant work buddies. They almost always are either on or under my desk while I’m working from home.
440B5DC0-EF52-4D48-BE8D-CE494812813D.jpeg

Next up is Zippy, the oldest cat of the bunch and mainly my daughter’s.
1B50B605-9704-4A17-AE9A-534AE3B28AF1.jpeg

And last but not least, Miss Stella.
38913358-6965-4162-AB49-BB018803CE70.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new