Show off your Tangs

U

User1

View Badges
I'll try and play - Lt. Tang. Picked up from Live Aquaria which was sold has a medium. I would say smaller coming in about 3" if not maybe a tick under. It eats a lot and anything I put into the tank. Prefers green nori. Will snack on purple but isn't has wild about it. Not a great picture but the video is a lot better. It doesn't like it when I talk about how much it eats but it has put on an enormous about of weight since I added it to the display and is probably now pushing 5" easy. It was consuming 2 sheets of nori a day :(

20180621_160803.jpg

Mini Coop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

dkevink

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some really nice tangs. I just have my plain yellow tang.

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My newest addition..a White Tail Bristletooth Tang. Got lucky at my LFS. Apparently they are hard to find. He is definitely not camera shy!
e82306e7e349dfe8a01ce0068579ebe4.jpg
Great fish, great pic! Nice find!

U

User1

View Badges
They are pretty. I've been trying to pick between that or a Kole. Right now I have a Lt. Tang and may stop there. However that White Tail is nice looking. Bristle Tooth are great workers.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are pretty. I've been trying to pick between that or a Kole. Right now I have a Lt. Tang and may stop there. However that White Tail is nice looking. Bristle Tooth are great workers.

I had a Kole Tang in my old tank. Unfortunately, he didn’t survive the switch to the new tank. Lost my Flame Hawk too. I’ve been a bit more patient this time around choosing fish. LFS told me about him and picked him up the next day. There is a definite price difference between the two, but he’s a blast to watch. Always busy and loves his pic taken

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Richiero, Nice Tangs and a beautiful Ricordia colony you got going on there! Which one is boss and do they get along fine??

richiero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Swoody nice kole and yellow , they get along fine but the yellow is by far the boss !!!! And yes the richorida corals are thriving ... thank you

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back