Show off your Tangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott9119
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I love my Tangs!! Lieutenant, Chevron, Convict, Magnificent Fox Face, Atlantic Blue & Sail fin

IMG_8835.JPG


IMG_8836.JPG


IMG_8837.JPG


IMG_8838.JPG


IMG_8839.JPG
 
Looks great everyone!
 
Beautiful fish!
 
I wanted to join in. I love all the tangs. Here are my 2 newest additions.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1455983574.432192.jpg

They are in my QT tank right now. The Kole Tang cracks me up. If you walk around the room he is hiding but as soon as I go to my desk he is right there almost looking like he is saying "What are you doing, stop working and pay attention to me"
 
Great fish!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new