Show off your Tangs

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up this little guy tonight. He's about 2 inches. A type of sailfin? The tag on him said. The yellow answer black strips. Will have a better pic up tomorrow.

20160513_215050.jpg

This is a classic Sailfin. Not a Desjardini. It's definitely an exemplary specimen!

Last edited:

Freakyyfort

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sailfin and the damsel are going rounds and rounds right now. Looks like they are having fun but in a fighting fashion.. no one's getting hurt. Lots of swimming.

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sailfin and the damsel are going rounds and rounds right now. Looks like they are having fun but in a fighting fashion.. no one's getting hurt. Lots of swimming.
damsels are the devil I have zero in any of my four tanks and plan to keep it that way! :D

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
damsels are the devil I have zero in any of my four tanks and plan to keep it that way! :D

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my contribution. Started out looking almost exactly like a Orange shoulder but changed shortly after purchase. Now I believe it is a Mimic or Chocolate. Either way I don't mind. Great fish although he is skittish.

tank20.jpg

tank21.jpg

Redneckreef90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my contribution. Started out looking almost exactly like a Orange shoulder but changed shortly after purchase. Now I believe it is a Mimic or Chocolate. Either way I don't mind. Great fish although he is skittish.

tank20.jpg

tank21.jpg
He loOKs great. I have a mimic also. I love him but my wife thinks he is to plan. Lol. Mine is very active.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's active just skittish when I walk by the tank. If I sit still he moves around the tank a lot. He's around 5-6" right now, nice size.

Back