Show off your Tangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott9119
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just picked up this little guy tonight. He's about 2 inches. A type of sailfin? The tag on him said. The yellow answer black strips. Will have a better pic up tomorrow.

20160513_215050.jpg

This is a classic Sailfin. Not a Desjardini. It's definitely an exemplary specimen!
 
Last edited:
Sailfin and the damsel are going rounds and rounds right now. Looks like they are having fun but in a fighting fashion.. no one's getting hurt. Lots of swimming.
 
Sailfin and the damsel are going rounds and rounds right now. Looks like they are having fun but in a fighting fashion.. no one's getting hurt. Lots of swimming.
damsels are the devil I have zero in any of my four tanks and plan to keep it that way! :D
 
Sailfin and the damsel are going rounds and rounds right now. Looks like they are having fun but in a fighting fashion.. no one's getting hurt. Lots of swimming.
damsels are the devil I have zero in any of my four tanks and plan to keep it that way! :D
 
Here's my contribution. Started out looking almost exactly like a Orange shoulder but changed shortly after purchase. Now I believe it is a Mimic or Chocolate. Either way I don't mind. Great fish although he is skittish.

tank20.jpg


tank21.jpg
 
Here's my contribution. Started out looking almost exactly like a Orange shoulder but changed shortly after purchase. Now I believe it is a Mimic or Chocolate. Either way I don't mind. Great fish although he is skittish.

tank20.jpg


tank21.jpg
He loOKs great. I have a mimic also. I love him but my wife thinks he is to plan. Lol. Mine is very active.
 
He's active just skittish when I walk by the tank. If I sit still he moves around the tank a lot. He's around 5-6" right now, nice size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new