Show off your Tangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott9119
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
902e044dae606ee37185174b7e732214.jpg
b03cc8bc9ac379ffc34ede30ccfe7233.jpg
94f0212ca2fdee2ec12871befcc26d23.jpg
 
How hard are they to maintain while in QT. I plan on getting one once my tank is more stable and mature.
 
How hard are they to maintain while in QT. I plan on getting one once my tank is more stable and mature.
This one didn't go through QT. I got him the day my LFS got him in and he never hit there tank. Brought him home acclimated him and in my DT he went. Had him for almost a month and he has gained weight and doing great. The 2 fish I lost in QT were a convict and clown tang. I think it was a bad ammonia spike that killed those.
 
Tangs are the best!
 
Nice fish!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new