Show Off Your WaterBox! :)

Waterbox 75.4 coming along.

20180405_195320.jpg


2018-05-11 22.02.32.jpg


2018-04-07 22.39.17.jpg


2018-05-09 07.45.10.jpg


2018-04-24 22.07.50.jpg


2018-07-30 08.52.14.jpg
 
4028767B-39D1-463A-9A87-3C7765109679.jpeg D445CD43-5981-42C2-BF14-11B1CF7D40F1.jpeg 367C18B5-6536-4EA8-8305-ED760E00FBB3.jpeg F3FDD0A6-6D97-4305-B2AA-0F1A13B88199.jpeg F3C80BAC-D6BB-4A2B-9BFE-9DC4B3CB9BC7.jpeg
This is my new set up for 100.3 and I love the look.
I wish ATO chamber was slightly larger since open top does evaporate faster.
Still trying to tweak overflow and valve. (Any tips would be appreciated.)
(Using Jecod/Jebao DC(S) 6000 return with T going to UV back into sump)
Also, does anyone know sump water level height that is recommended in skimmer chamber?
Thank you.
 
4028767B-39D1-463A-9A87-3C7765109679.jpeg D445CD43-5981-42C2-BF14-11B1CF7D40F1.jpeg 367C18B5-6536-4EA8-8305-ED760E00FBB3.jpeg F3FDD0A6-6D97-4305-B2AA-0F1A13B88199.jpeg F3C80BAC-D6BB-4A2B-9BFE-9DC4B3CB9BC7.jpeg
This is my new set up for 100.3 and I love the look.
I wish ATO chamber was slightly larger since open top does evaporate faster.
Still trying to tweak overflow and valve. (Any tips would be appreciated.)
(Using Jecod/Jebao DC(S) 6000 return with T going to UV back into sump)
Also, does anyone know sump water level height that is recommended in skimmer chamber?
Thank you.
Where did you get your power supply? I like both of them
 
Thank you.
2 of them are ADJ Products PC-4 power centers - I connected them with screws to each other.
(On Amazon and used mostly for musical amps etc.)
Power strip above those is a Triplite strip from Lowe’s / Home Depot
Both are about 5 y old and form old tank and stand set up.
I used strong Velcro to secure to cabinet.
 
Here's my new model 100.3 been up for 6 weeks now......
20180630_171031a.jpg

20180821_201053b.jpg

20180821_201331c.jpg


Nice set up!
Any tips to reduce micro bubbles in display from skimmer?
Did you elevate your skimmer and then put sock on outflow of skimmer?
 

Thank you.

You are correct that I raised the skimmer (partly due to high water level in sump, which is by choice, and doesn't overflow) and put a sock on the output which pretty much eliminates having a microbubble issue.
 
Sump area

20180822_161728.jpg

Thanks so much for posting this, been trying to get waterbox to post the interior of this stand for weeks! Now If I could only get the dimensions of each compartment...;Bookworm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new