Show us what you picked up at Reefapalooza CA!

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20190818_161057.jpg

Looks like a Police Lineup :D:p

"Its the tall one..... the tall purple Acro. That's the one that robbed me!"

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shane’s Walt Disney was such a crazy piece. I picked up his video vixen!

645C9785-E4CE-4B79-AEAC-55DD2E08171E.jpeg
Looks like you found some nice pieces. I kind of regret not getting that Shane’s Walt Disney. But here’s the good news. I tracked him down and he’s going to cut me a frag when he gets back home.

OP
OP
smartwater101

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went alittle overboard as well, only planned on a couple frags and walked away with 9.
RR Pink Floyd, RR Shazam, RRC Black Sabbath, CB Malefocent, Big R Candyland, RR Cherrybomb, Greg Hiller Aqua Delight, ARC Fireworks and one they called Ice Fire Monster which is a nice little smooth skin.
20190818_161057.jpg

Did that Pink Floyd come from Law Office Aquarium? That's where I got mine. He always comes to RAP with a small tank but it's filled with super chuncky/healthy frags. One of the first stops I like to make.

Side question: do you have any white-light photos of that line up? Would love to see.

Beardo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Pink Floyd came from Iconic Reef.

Law Offices Aquariums had a great selection and large chunky frags at good prices. They were a late stop though anf I only got thr candyland from them. If I had hit them early my purchases would have looked a bit different I imagine. I will be taking a drive up to their store in the near future though.

I don't have a pic under whites. Just had snapped a quick cell phone pic after getting them dipped and acclimated. Everything is pretty much mounted know but could grab individual pics.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

WetPets

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you that had to fly to the event, how did you get the corals home? Also if you bought them earlier in the show how did you keep them until you were ready to go home? I’m going to MACNA and I am debating how to handle the same situation as I’ll be flying from North Carolina.
Building an Obsesion put boa frag transport into google and they come right up. They make a cup that holds plugs and it is tsa approved.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I went alittle overboard as well, only planned on a couple frags and walked away with 9.
RR Pink Floyd, RR Shazam, RRC Black Sabbath, CB Malefocent, Big R Candyland, RR Cherrybomb, Greg Hiller Aqua Delight, ARC Fireworks and one they called Ice Fire Monster which is a nice little smooth skin.
20190818_161057.jpg
Still got the Black Sabbath?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 5.3%
Back