Show Us Your 120's !!!

Thanks, Yep it is a gyre and no it doesn't, I hade a mp10 on the back but it didn't do much so I put a gyre 150, my sides have mp40s

I was initially thinking of getting a Gyre, but then I heard alot of people say that it constantly blew sand and corals all of the tank, and I don't want anything with "too much" flow.
 
Mine's coming along, have a couple of fish and some corals in there. 6 more fish in QT at the moment [emoji38]

Lights: Ecotech radions gen3 x 2
Pumps: Ecotech MP40 x 2
Controller: Apex / reeflink
Skimmer: SRO 2000
40gb sump / fuge

Mixed reef, LPS and SPS. Current residents include a pair of percula clowns, a kole tang, and a skunk cleaner shrimp.

75279ef3f96ae72dfe78b4ec5970ddbf.jpg
 
4be26ce3c73480e0319ec0f0adf83c77.jpg
here's mine right before I had some issue with all my lps dieing off one after the other, I finally had enough and broke it down and started a redsea 525
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new