Show us your Ricordea [emoji16]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoPitt88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nobody else have Ricordea?!?! [emoji53]
 
IMG_20180831_163513862.jpg
One of my son's.
 
I had a colony that started with 3 and ended up with probably 15.....then they just melted almost overnight. Could never figure out why.

OMG! I'm sorry for your loss. That's horrible ☹️
 
My little lone ricordea. Found him at a shop in Ft Lauderdale and flew him back to Texas. Wish he would multiply. Seems happy in the tank but just isn’t spreading.

BE6A1B82-3C16-47B5-A2E4-9A9775BA8287.jpeg
 
My little lone ricordea. Found him at a shop in Ft Lauderdale and flew him back to Texas. Wish he would multiply. Seems happy in the tank but just isn’t spreading.




I’m thinking back to when I got mine. Started with three, but think it took quite a few months before it looked like they they were starting to split. Hang in there....it will happen [emoji4]
 
I’m thinking back to when I got mine. Started with three, but think it took quite a few months before it looked like they they were starting to split. Hang in there....it will happen [emoji4]

Awesome. Thanks man. It has been in my tank since January so hopefully it will split soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new