Show your nano aquarium here!

Attachments

  • C8DD73CE-580E-4B2D-8DF0-8E6CFF2AB6F4.jpeg
    C8DD73CE-580E-4B2D-8DF0-8E6CFF2AB6F4.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 197
  • BEC20586-7950-4206-9717-FBAB4C9BE1ED.jpeg
    BEC20586-7950-4206-9717-FBAB4C9BE1ED.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 238
15g reef
 

Attachments

  • 14291BFE-BDA5-42CB-960D-E2143FCDE476.jpeg
    14291BFE-BDA5-42CB-960D-E2143FCDE476.jpeg
    192.3 KB · Views: 219
  • 4501B8A8-2782-4049-B926-F57C1C908BDA.jpeg
    4501B8A8-2782-4049-B926-F57C1C908BDA.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 187
29g bowfront. Just got the ATO setup. Sumpless unfortunately.
70304981321__88535FDE-8B90-4802-8F85-083962D8F048.jpeg

Still a work in progress. Got past the cycling and now anticipating at least a small ugly phase. This is my first saltwater system after several FW ones. I got some zoas that haven’t opened yet and a tiny mantis shrimp I gotta catch. Loving it so far!
 
The tank is a Aqueon 14 cube I converted into an AIO. The display section is 12 gallons. The rear houses 2 quarts of marine pure biospheres. The Rock is old Tonga fusion I had in dry storage that was bleach cured and has been cycling in a 5g bucket for 3+ months with microbacter7 and turbostart 900. It has also been seeded with rock from my 5g pico and bio media from two other mature mixed reef tanks. This tank itself has only been up and running for 2 weeks. Corals were just moved over from the pico.
F0D49812-E063-494C-80BE-061AA73B80BA.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Well let's see all your nanos!
Trying my hand at a reefing (I have a 210g & 75g FOWLR already). I have a small 25g generic tank with a kessil A360x, ATO with a carbon block, canister filter w/ UV, and 2 max spect 2k gyre pumps (though I probably could have done just 1 max spect). I'm currently relying on weekly water changes, but I am all setup for manual dosing with a BRS kit. I am also planning on upgrading to a better tank with sump & gear (either the Red Sea 300 G2+ or Waterbed 100.3) within the next year. I have:
- 1 purple w/ green tip torch
- 1 frog spawn green with purple tips
- 1 frog spawn purple with green tips
- 1 hammer purple with orange tips
- 1 hammer purple green toxic splatter
- 1 hammer green with purple tips
- 3 zoa frags (purple, orange, & green mixed colors)
- 1 leather toad stool (green & tan)
- 1 pistol shrimp
- 1 yellow watchman goby
- 1 royal gramma
- 1 b&w clown
- 1 tailspot blenny
- 1 purple firefish
- General CUC

IMG_2295.jpeg IMG_2296.jpeg IMG_2297.jpeg IMG_2294.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Kept freshwater tanks most of my life and now embarking on the beautiful journey and hobby of reefing. Here is my 10g AIO desktop tank that I started 9 months ago.
 

Attachments

  • Full_Look_1-20230506.jpg
    Full_Look_1-20230506.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 138
  • Full_Look_2-20230506.jpg
    Full_Look_2-20230506.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 142
16g Biocube in the office.
IMG_1735.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1743.jpeg
    IMG_1743.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1742.jpeg
    IMG_1742.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1741.jpeg
    IMG_1741.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1740.jpeg
    IMG_1740.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1739.jpeg
    IMG_1739.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1738.jpeg
    IMG_1738.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1737.jpeg
    IMG_1737.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1736.jpeg
    IMG_1736.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1724.jpeg
    IMG_1724.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1727.jpeg
    IMG_1727.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1717.jpeg
    IMG_1717.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1716.jpeg
    IMG_1716.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1718.jpeg
    IMG_1718.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1715.jpeg
    IMG_1715.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1712.jpeg
    IMG_1712.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1711.jpeg
    IMG_1711.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1710.jpeg
    IMG_1710.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1707.jpeg
    IMG_1707.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1702.jpeg
    IMG_1702.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1700.jpeg
    IMG_1700.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 119
My 26 gallon AIO at 6 months old.
The bubble tip has stayed put so far so I’ll likely add more corals to the left soon.
Here’s a photo of it now, and 6 months ago.
 

Attachments

  • C4C0B4FD-F02A-48D1-B4B8-9CF704AF2030.jpeg
    C4C0B4FD-F02A-48D1-B4B8-9CF704AF2030.jpeg
    262.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 5DFFC9DC-77B7-47D3-8B62-E08A6D707A9C.jpeg
    5DFFC9DC-77B7-47D3-8B62-E08A6D707A9C.jpeg
    226.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 0F5EA985-359F-490B-A209-0901A11CAE31.jpeg
    0F5EA985-359F-490B-A209-0901A11CAE31.jpeg
    238.3 KB · Views: 117
Here’s my Tmc next wave 60. Got some more torches coming next few weeks including a dragon soul, Aussie 23k gold, holy grail and my nicks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0365.jpeg
    IMG_0365.jpeg
    242.2 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0352.jpeg
    IMG_0352.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0366.jpeg
    IMG_0366.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 123
My 20Long Little Big Tank @ 3 months

IMG_3127.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3129.jpeg
    IMG_3129.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_3130.jpeg
    IMG_3130.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3131.jpeg
    IMG_3131.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3132.jpeg
    IMG_3132.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_3134.jpeg
    IMG_3134.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3133.jpeg
    IMG_3133.jpeg
    171.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3128.jpeg
    IMG_3128.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 140
This is my IM 15 3 days into my cycle. Lights only turned on for pics. Happy to be back after 15yrs out. Lots of new innovations to catch up on. Especially with the led technology. Currently have the Kessil T.B A80 with Spectral X controller.
 

Attachments

  • 20230610_175947.jpg
    20230610_175947.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 217
  • 20230610_180156.jpg
    20230610_180156.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 201

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new