Show your nano aquarium here!

Hello from Lake Worth Fl. 13.5 gal up for 3 months now. Just added a clownfish (John Wick) and a pistol(Starsky)/goby(Hutch). 10 gal quarantine and now cycling a 20 gal.
Dang small world, I'm also from lake worth. Tanks are looking good, I am trying to find another pistol shrimp goby combo I loved mine. Have you been to Blue Earth Aquariums off Lantana and Haverhill?
 
Heres my IM 10G about 5 months old
6277DF00-2ABF-49D2-864E-B6687B4040C8.jpeg
That Digi on the top right
Oh No Omg GIF by WWE
.

I have the same 10g and have been struggling to figure out a wave maker. Is that a Nero I see on the back?
 
I believe it's improving
Unfortunately the fromia star melted
There are some beautiful pieces in there, such a shame to hear about the fromia though…
 

Attachments

  • 523C712F-CB31-4E16-89F7-D09C991B170A.jpeg
    523C712F-CB31-4E16-89F7-D09C991B170A.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 223
  • 15F46A0E-74A8-4DF3-AB65-FAF3FD063750.jpeg
    15F46A0E-74A8-4DF3-AB65-FAF3FD063750.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 239
Little 15g flex mixed reef running the old school a150 deep ocean kessil. Co2 scrubber, kalk, and all 4 reef.
 

Attachments

  • AE5483BE-4F95-436D-AD16-771E9FF994B1.jpeg
    AE5483BE-4F95-436D-AD16-771E9FF994B1.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 249
  • F2BBBE4C-A7CB-44B6-A0DB-9A20AEE677F5.jpeg
    F2BBBE4C-A7CB-44B6-A0DB-9A20AEE677F5.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 242
ECC16FB0-CB1B-4A30-9BE4-93F257245987.jpeg


this is my 80 gallon cube, does it fit into the nano category? Anyways, is a predominant softy tank, with some lps, currently using 3 primes, all going well for now
 
10g IM Nuvo. My magfloat is in the shop... This is my low maintenance tank. There’s a crab and a snail in there as well as the rock flowers and my wife’s CSB. Water changes happen bi-anually ;)

326EF85B-FBC4-4E56-9373-BA3B55182040.jpeg
D1277E05-0C62-47FA-8AAB-490F579CF2F7.jpeg
Wow, nice tank mate. You have RFA and BTA in this 10G tank?
 
Wow, nice tank mate. You have RFA and BTA in this 10G tank?
I do! For 6-12 months now I guess? The tank is 4 (maybe 5 now?) years old. I am waiting for the CSB to split so that I can put the clone in my display and disprove the “rainbows and CSB can’t exist together myth”
 
I do! For 6-12 months now I guess? The tank is 4 (maybe 5 now?) years old. I am waiting for the CSB to split so that I can put the clone in my display and disprove the “rainbows and CSB can’t exist together myth”
Thats nice. What does CSB mean may I ask?
Also would you recommended mixing BTA and RFA normally?
 
Thats nice. What does CSB mean may I ask?
Also would you recommended mixing BTA and RFA normally?
CSB is the Colorado Sunburst Anemone :)
 
My 2.5 month old Waterbox 20g, absolutely love it. My second attempt, suffering some GHA at the moment, but we’re slowly getting there:)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4620.jpeg
    IMG_4620.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 205

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new