Aquaclear 50g, hydor korilia 240, and two return pumps modified to be powerhead a
Is that a hang on filter or powerhead?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Aquaclear 50g, hydor korilia 240, and two return pumps modified to be powerhead a
Is that a hang on filter or powerhead?
Try to adjust your flow so it blows the floaters to the intake of it gently so it can take it out. You might have to add more powerheads. When I ran just one overflow I put it right in the middle of the tank and had powerheads on opposite sides aimed at each other. That created a upward water motion that let the overflow suck everything down to my filter sock.
You can kinda see here in my old aquapod24
![]()
You can't see it but I have another ph behind the rocks to keep anything from settling on the sand
Nice nugs some day I'll pull the trigger if u don't mind how much did the pair cost?
Still hellva deal
Week 13 update. Fighting hair algae with no detectable nitrates or phosphates but have some snails and hermits on clean up duty.
Added a couple LPS frags at week 8 and the clown pair at week 12. Eventually will remove all the rocks except for main arch and mount LPS frags on acrylic platters on the bottom. Main rock work will be for eventual SPS.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Nice what lightUpdate: I feel like this thing is busting at the seams!
![]()
![]()
My 3 month old 20fussion.
![]()