Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Try your local Facebook group. Met some amazing people and pricesMine's not even worth showing right now. I only have one coral and an extremely healthy growth of algae. I can't afford to add anything at the moment, not even a measly emerald crab to take care of the dastardly algae.
But I love my fish and better days will come.
It's all a process, you should still document it and post a picture its always nice to see what people come up with when it comes to their aquascaping.Mine's not even worth showing right now. I only have one coral and an extremely healthy growth of algae. I can't afford to add anything at the moment, not even a measly emerald crab to take care of the dastardly algae.
But I love my fish and better days will come.
Just wow!15 gallon zoa tank
32 gal Biocube going on 2 yrs
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Those are some nice looking zoas in there!15 gallon zoa tank
This is amazing. Do you have any photos of what the scape looked like when you started it?.Here is my baby!
This is a 40 gallons custom tank with a shallow and rimless display. The aquascape is made of liverocks and epoxy glue... Nothing more, nothing less!
Reef Tank Dec. 9, 2014 by edouard.vangangel, on Flickr
Cheers from Belgium!
And Happy New Year! :party: