Show your nano aquarium here!

Was in the store the other day and started dreaming of nano 20. I mean if 10 is good 20 would be twice as good. Then why not 29 that's almost 3 times as good. Then I start looking AIO and the cycle continues. But for now here's an update video on my 10 gallon cobbled together nano.

 
Last edited:
My 35 gallon nano reef.
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 235
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 182
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 209
Hello, here's my 2-months update on my 25gal Peninsula. In going a bit fast but I figured I'd rather fail fast than gradually :)
Everything's fine, water parameters are spot on, weekly water changes, corals are happy and growing, fish and shrimp are super curious and coming along nicely. And before the tang police gets here, I know this tank is way to small for Dory, when she grows up enough she's going back to the store, I'll give it about 6 months.

I'll have to rework my rock scape, it's too vertical and too much in the middle.
20250604_175833.jpg
 
Last edited:
Well I’ve pulled trigger on bigger nano and bought a Fiji aio retrofit for 20 long. A little disappointed on the fit as there will be a big space to collect debris etc.
 
Well I’ve pulled trigger on bigger nano and bought a Fiji aio retrofit for 20 long. A little disappointed on the fit as there will be a big space to collect debris etc.
Can't wait to see pictures of it
 
Good morning Reefers! Here is my RS 26 gallon peninsula, day 16 into a fishless cycle. Ammonia dropping rapidly and nitrate high - getting there but im in no rush. Took a minimalists approach on the rock work that is very open. Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1667.jpeg
    IMG_1667.jpeg
    237 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1668.jpeg
    IMG_1668.jpeg
    203 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1670.jpeg
    IMG_1670.jpeg
    230.4 KB · Views: 136
Good morning Reefers! Here is my RS 26 gallon peninsula, day 16 into a fishless cycle. Ammonia dropping rapidly and nitrate high - getting there but im in no rush. Took a minimalists approach on the rock work that is very open. Thanks for looking!
Very nice.
pals-metapals.gif
 
Good morning Reefers! Here is my RS 26 gallon peninsula, day 16 into a fishless cycle. Ammonia dropping rapidly and nitrate high - getting there but im in no rush. Took a minimalists approach on the rock work that is very open. Thanks for looking!
I love the aquascape in there!
 
Two week old 20G , live rock to speed through cycle will be removed for the Bansai look later
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2034.jpeg
    IMG_2034.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2080.jpeg
    IMG_2080.jpeg
    191.5 KB · Views: 114
Hi, this is my newish (6 months old) 5 gal tank. I just added the majority of macroalgae. It's also got 5 sexy shrimp
 

Attachments

  • P_20250811_203723.jpg
    P_20250811_203723.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 119
  • P_20250811_203729.jpg
    P_20250811_203729.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 137

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new