Show your nano aquarium here!

I have LEDs over the tank. Value version. Blues mostly with a bit of white for four hours a day, I believe.

The photo was taken using flash, otherwise everything's a bit too blue.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Ha ok I see .... thanks for clarifying ...
 
The same tank with no flash...


Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Thanks ... I would have thought that with more blue you would have more fluorescence showing ... but of course that depends on how much blue you really nave and and at what K degree the overall lighting is running at ... Thanks
 
Yes, glows much brighter with the naked eye. Here's a shot or two with blue full on... And with flash.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1378217207872.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378217207872.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 570
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378217246672.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378217246672.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 579
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378217264000.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378217264000.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 561
My biocube 29 just hit the one year mark. Sps, lps, rbta, golden dwarf eel, mystery wrasse pink skunk clown. But about a week away from transfering everything to a 125.

Wow looks in super shape but from a 29 to a 125, that IS going to be a BIG change for sure !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new