Show your nano aquarium here!

New here so I figured I should put up my 30 gallon long.
1384234671341.jpg
1384234711759.jpg
1384234814335.jpg
1384234877641.jpg
1384235004296.jpg


1384234671341.jpg


1384234711759.jpg


1384234814335.jpg


1384234877641.jpg


1384235004296.jpg
 
Thanks man. I worked my butt off for 5 hours switching all this from a tall tank, with some help of course.
 
Here's my latest tank shot.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384604512.008770.jpg
 
28 gallon JBJ Nano Year and a half in the making.
 

Attachments

  • 1385332346630.jpg
    1385332346630.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 549
  • 1385332357619.jpg
    1385332357619.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 568
29 gallon with a 10 gallon frag, both plumbed into a 15 gallon sump with a reef octopus nwb 110.

IMG_20131125_192630.jpg


IMG_20131125_192547.jpg
 
This is a little homemade 7 gallon that I had several years ago. I called it Pirate's Reef.

ShoeBoxReef1-07_zps4039f430.jpg



Collage1_zps07166fc6.jpg



Collage2_zps20684225.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new