Show your nano aquarium here!

15g:smile:
562A0469_1.jpg
562A0473_1.jpg
562A0479_1.jpg
562A0486_1.jpg
562A0494_1.jpg


562A0473_1.jpg


562A0469_1.jpg


562A0479_1.jpg


562A0486_1.jpg


562A0494_1.jpg
 
Jonny Boys Nuvo
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 659
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 655
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 641
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 682
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 651
Few more
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 618
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 623
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 656
My 29Gal JBJ Nano reef

6 month old work in progress
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7367.jpg
    IMG_7367.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_7393.jpg
    IMG_7393.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 590
Wow beautiful nanos here!!!Mine is a Corallife biocube 29, compliments of Reef2Reef at reef-a-palooza Orlando last year! So lets say it had a great start!

Most recent pictures.
IMG_0720.jpg
IMG_0731.jpg

The tank was first set up in July of 2014, in preparation for the "Nano in 90 competition". Since the start I have upgraded many things.
I added the MJ1200 pump. Built my own Media and refugium baskets. Added oceanic skimmer. And recently I upgraded to RapidLED, I love the look now!
IMG_0017.jpg
IMG_0083.jpg
IMG_0417.jpg

Many different corals have been added, as well as a royal gramma, yellow watchman, and six neon gobies i bred myself which just turned a year on Jan 25, 2015!
 
Thanks big larr! I like your 20gal too! There are a lot of nice tanks here! Amazing the capabilities of a nano-nano!
 
That tank is truly amazing! Gives us minimalists hope - i just started a 30 gallon with only a pump and heater and dont have plans for a protein skimmer or nothing else cept water changes every weekend. One of the most beautiful nano tanks ive ever seen
 
A lot of these tanks are beautiful but i meant the compliment for Chrissy's tank on page 31 - sorry im new to this and as im going thru this thread i saw a reply button back on that page wich was probably a year ago so she may not even be following now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new