Show your nano aquarium here!

16 gallon

image.jpg
 
Sorry in late ok it's biorb 16 take me 2 months to set up the filter has skimmer and refugium no reactor has kessil 360 , 5 gallon water change on Monday
 
Nano hob filter with purigen..diy skimmer. Small powerhead with spray bar for flow. The light is a 12 watt par 38 led screw in bulb. Water changes of 1 gallon twice a week seems to replenish kh, calcium, magnesium and trace elements. I use reef crystals. Check salinity daily and top of with RoDi water when necessary. Pretty simple really.
 
Could you please tell us what kind of reactor or Media you use for your tank?
I'm asking this from some of you guys cause I want to build a nano tank and I want to use your experience.
Thank you
I have never ran a reactor in any of my nano tanks and have been reefing since 2005 with great success. Heck, I don't even run a skimmer on my nanocube. No sump either, since it's an AIO. Check out my tank threads for more details.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new