Show your nano aquarium here!

Biocube 29, lots of corals recently added...sitting back and watching it grow now :cool:

20161203_003653.jpg
 
What are you guys lighting your nanos with? I have a 6x39W ATI Sunpower on my 22L and it seems like overkill. I would like to go smaller LED unit but the 36" length would probably require two fixtures. Thoughts?
 
I'm running a retro fit led kit from steves leds on my biocube 29, does a good job and I can get the look I want out of them and they seem to keep everything happy and growing so far.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new