Show your nano aquarium here!

My 3 month old 20fussion.

IMG_6243.JPG
 
Seriously dig that scape, very good job I'm jealous lol :D
Thanks. But that scape was an accident, the middle rock fell from the right one morning lol. I decided to keep it.
 
Image1483940818.448119.jpg
just upgraded to a 20 tall. Everything was just put in, hence the lack of movement but yeah I'm happy
 
Looking good!
 
Image1484575224.370235.jpg
Image1484575257.514991.jpg
Image1484575278.457317.jpg
Image1484575290.508323.jpg
Image1484575380.718366.jpg

Image1484575437.851634.jpg
Image1484575458.457130.jpg
Image1484575414.965883.jpg
update on the 20g tall. I moved some things around, added new fish and yeah the rock-work is small, but I kinda like the petite look, so unless I add fish that need more area to hide, I think Ima leave it that way.....
 
Nice nano reefs both new and mature!
 
How do you keep the water so clear and the acros thriving?

I have 2 intake media baskets that I run floss in and a couple days a week I run a cut up filter sock that fits on top of the floss. I feed my clown fish like crazy so I use a liter of seachem matrix in the back that keeps my nitrates about 1-2. My phosphate runs at .03 with weekly 3 gallon water changes. Tank is lit by a 250w radium and bml actinic bars. Last yr I battled were for 3 months then Dino's for a few more. It's taken a while but things are looking back up and growing again.
 
I have 2 intake media baskets that I run floss in and a couple days a week I run a cut up filter sock that fits on top of the floss. I feed my clown fish like crazy so I use a liter of seachem matrix in the back that keeps my nitrates about 1-2. My phosphate runs at .03 with weekly 3 gallon water changes. Tank is lit by a 250w radium and bml actinic bars. Last yr I battled were for 3 months then Dino's for a few more. It's taken a while but things are looking back up and growing again.

I run floss and chemi-pure elite yet my water isn't the the clearest
 
I run floss and chemi-pure elite yet my water isn't the the clearest

What do you have for filtration on your 20g? My flow is set up so it helps the particles go through the overflow and into the back filtration instead of just blowing it around the tank and never getting filtered out.
 
What do you have for filtration on your 20g? My flow is set up so it helps the particles go through the overflow and into the back filtration instead of just blowing it around the tank and never getting filtered out.

Aquaclear 50g, hydor korilia 240, and two return pumps modified to be powerhead a
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new