Show your nano aquarium here!

IMG_0719.JPG

IMG_0722.JPG


This is my innovative marine atoll and my small collection of plate corals

Love these tanks! You set it up really nicely![emoji106] How many gallons is this?
 
cf8d05a945c4faa5f4c989217d7cd880.jpg


40Br up since August 16'. Overflow box down to 20h sump w reef octopus and a very active refugium. Recovering from a crash, looking well so far! Nothing like some of the beauties in here though, keep em coming!
 
I was sent a New LED Bio Cube...Ok tank but I don't mind free! Here is the beginning stages with the rockwork. I ave some Xenia and Branching GSP along with a couple of dinky corals. Also a new Platinum Picasso Clown I need to pair up with something hot and sexy

Nano2.jpg
Nano3.jpg
Nanofts.jpg
Nano2.jpg
Nano3.jpg
Nanofts.jpg
New Nano.jpg
Platpicasso2.jpg
PlatPicassso.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new