Show your nano aquarium here!

This is a 10G tank that I designed and had Custom built by PCG aquariums. I currently have 1 PAR38 LED on top of it with a second one ordered. Only real addition now shown in the FTS are the two baby Onyx Clowns I got today. Dimensions for the tank are 15" x 20" x 8" tall. It was made to be looked down at, and the back chambers are 5" deep, so the display has a footprint of 15"x15".

4207801544_c7ef32554c_b.jpg


And new pics of the clowns:

4235384868_54f942c931_o.jpg

​

​
 
Great looking nanos... one of these days I'll post some pics of my 28 gallon.
 
whats that gorg on front left? I must have for my 75gal

IMG_2305.jpg

I haven't been able to ID it yet, I need to get this gorg book from my library but someone with more priority than me has been holding on to it forever. It is my favorite gorg in the tank, and I haven't seen anything like it anywhere. Eats like a pig. Extremely fast grower when fed well. Faster than photosynthetic corals.
 
yea those are really cool the water breaking the surface with the head comming out that is nice... good shot...
 
Tank looks awsome Mike!
NICE! I love the rhizos n dendros!
Thanks, me too ;) There was a bunch more added since that pic before I broke it down and moved back into a larger tank. That Mini is currently sitting empty waiting to be dropped off at the new owners house.
 
My nano is broken into two displays totalling 30g.

Top display (~9g)


Bottom display (~20g)


Full setup:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new