Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looks good, but I would take that tiki ornament out. It has been my experience that those can become algae magnets.Hey guys, just started my nano tank a week ago, it's a 20 gallon. I've added 15lb of rock (live and dry), live sand, biocube nano skimmer, thermoter, deep blue 10 filter, aqua clear 50 filter, 2 small power heads and the Kessil A80 tuna blue light.
Do you guys have any suggestions? Am I missing anything? What else do could I add to my tank to make it better?
Here is how it looks:
![]()
Thank you very much guys,
Hugo Garcia
Thanks for letting me know!Looks good, but I would take that tiki ornament out. It has been my experience that those can become algae magnets.
All the way from Canberra - Australia, I plan on starting a thread soon. This tank's 1 year and 2 months strong :) unfortunately camera doesn't do it justice
![]()
Is that a Duncan Coral in the back?
Love it, super clean, nice colour temperature :DMy E-170![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()