Show your nano aquarium here!

bcc68a600f1ae7368870d4e7a824ff31.jpg
just got my torch [emoji106]
 
Hey guys, just started my nano tank a week ago, it's a 20 gallon. I've added 15lb of rock (live and dry), live sand, biocube nano skimmer, thermoter, deep blue 10 filter, aqua clear 50 filter, 2 small power heads and the Kessil A80 tuna blue light.

Do you guys have any suggestions? Am I missing anything? What else do could I add to my tank to make it better?

Here is how it looks:

APC_1085.jpg


Thank you very much guys,

Hugo Garcia
 
Hey guys, just started my nano tank a week ago, it's a 20 gallon. I've added 15lb of rock (live and dry), live sand, biocube nano skimmer, thermoter, deep blue 10 filter, aqua clear 50 filter, 2 small power heads and the Kessil A80 tuna blue light.

Do you guys have any suggestions? Am I missing anything? What else do could I add to my tank to make it better?

Here is how it looks:

APC_1085.jpg


Thank you very much guys,

Hugo Garcia
Looks good, but I would take that tiki ornament out. It has been my experience that those can become algae magnets.
 
IMG_0941.JPG
Here's my tank, a Current USA 24gal nano cube. I bought it around 2008, but crashed a few times. Now it's been running since December 2014. Lot of ups and downs, but here's what it looks like now. However, I would like to ask what light to replace the current PC setup. I want to buy a JBJ trinity fixture with 4 24w bulbs. It's 96w total power, and $175.00 on amazon. Would that be too much power for the livestock that I have? Any suggestions appreciated!!
 
29 gallon with clown damsel 6line wrasse also have a Duncan jack o lantern and a gsp

image.jpg
 
This is my used JBJ nano 12 gallon. My frogspawn not very happy and I don't know why. All the hammer corals looking great.
IMG_1357.JPG
IMG_1358.JPG
IMG_1355.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new