Show your nano aquarium here!

3b5f72d14b44ef7ebb0f83039ab6cdc7.jpg
a4765eba131fb4234f6273c4a102e742.jpg
e02b5ad683d7bf9d135d292ad8577738.jpg
585d02f75eed12a7567bf47fe04d16ba.jpg


Here is my 5 gallon nano tank
 
Oooooo zoa garden. I like it! Is that a Fluval Evo 13.5? How much did it cost to setup?

No it’s a Mr. Aqua 17 gallon. I drilled it with a 20 long custom sump. I bought most equipment years ago used (Radion g2, apex classic, etc.) hard to say, but close to $1000+ or so on equipment easy, some 500 on my livestock.. which is mostly zoas and plays.
 
Thanks and yes. I’m really happy with this skimmer. I wish it were slightly smaller but it works great, highly recommend. The light I’m using is off of Amazon, it’s called the Aqua Knight and the skimmer is the K1.
414a976d50fe97a97edef1da99dd2361.jpg
e89c7e102fa8a012cced854cda8681ac.jpg
 
Last edited:
After a massive teardown and overhaul in preparation for college, this is where she's at. The entire scape, aside from the lobo and symphillia, is attached to three rocks. As such, transporting the system to and from college for vacation is as simple as draining tank water into a bucket and putting said rocks in.
IMG_2721.jpg
IMG_2712.jpg
IMG_2705.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new