Show your nano aquarium here!

Well let's see all your nanos!
I'm still in the cycling phase but here is a shot I took of my nuvo 10 fusion nano.

Fusion10Tank.jpg
 
Hi,
New here to Reef2Reef. Here's my Fluval Evo 13.5. I've had it for about a year and a half. Battling ich or some other disease for awhile. Killed all my fish. Went without fish for 75 days but it came back as soon as I got new fish, but didnt kill the Firefish & Purple Firefish this time. Still have them and a couple Chromis currently... and a cleaner shrimp and 3 sexy shrimp and snails. Things are going good so far. Fingers crossed. Currently using the stock filtration & pump... added the skimmer and a circulation pump. Considering removing the skimmer (it's loud and sometimes difficult to get to skim just right) and getting the InTank basket for chamber 1 and filling chamber 2 with MarinePure balls. I'm doing 2.5 gallon water changes each week.

bKgG7vI.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey all! Posted some pics about 4 months ago. Updated pics on my 26g bowfront. Switched to the Blaze mini to try them out and not having bad results. Been about 3 months using them. 14 month grow out on these pics. :) Happy 4th everyone
93bbc9140d8fe27f3a56eb2aac179c7a.jpg
9247c3fc5b1788a7c876b06105554076.jpg
4a8af58e61b1783a4c10c70fd606f605.jpg
8ebe3d13505d9ffa923f1c3eec161638.jpg
bb3a2a58ecd7072e1c3e69ee858e26e2.jpg
d6835041160b3ffc2c335344d94ba788.jpg
b503547e5502185a3fd2ea00628a4e93.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new