Show your nano aquarium here!

Wow!! Mine is a 10g grow tank for clowns.. Some really inspiring setups and scapes! Im gonna be busy looking through this thread for awhile!.
 
20180904_215926-jpg.831609

My 25 gallon MR. Aqua about 3 months old.
Love your aquascape!
 
Hey folks. I just got mine set back up!! Keep in mind the eco system is around a year old plenty of zoo plankton!! But i just finished putting it all together. Will post in months to come!!

15391192500981354434672031880459.jpg


15391193209811490506641637799537.jpg


15391193811943001599292109246283.jpg


15391194341131769841420295685010.jpg
 
3A34BF2F-EBF9-47A9-8490-D8541A5EC3B2.jpeg
D89377CE-3FD6-47E0-97D8-BED5283C75EB.jpeg
My 20 long, it’s been setup about a year. Supposed to be a temporary practice tank (first setup with a sump and required drilling) but it’s worked well enough I haven’t gotten around to the upgrade yet. Some things are newer and some are from the last setup, a 20 nano with no sump I had for about 5 years.
 
awesome Tanks Everyone!!!!

Mine is a 13.5 Fluval Tank - I'M FIGHTING some green hair algea but I don't think that what it is. Slimy white at one point it was green been using Nopox.

1541209775317.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new