0   0   0
30 gallon (24"x24")
30april2020.jpg

MakerofThings

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still a bit of work and finalizing to do, but this is what I've been working on to distract me from having no work...

10 gallon display, 8 gallon frag tank, 15 gallon sump.

All custom built (except the tank, it's a de-rimmed and drilled Petco) inside a custom cabinet, custom lights on custom controllers, full fabricator show of mode!

Needs a lot of tidy up and a couple parts added, but I'm thrilled so far!

And yes. There is room in the sump for all drainage cases, and I've tested simulating a blockage everywhere I can think of and everything works great.

I'll post more in a couple of weeks!

IMG_20200502_192635.jpg

DanaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well let's see all your nanos!
So I have some questions... I just started up this 32 BioCube and used all nutrisea water nutrisea live sand and 30lbs of seaded live Fuji rock... It’s been running for 2 weeks so far and I know for normal cycle it takes longer but with using the nutrisea water etc is it safe to add fish. Normally I go threw the normal cycle period in my tanks using my ro system water but wanted a jump start... any help is appreciated

F231CC3D-A869-409F-B2E7-42A856F3096D.jpeg CDB4FB77-60C3-4DC8-910A-F92FA9D3D49F.jpeg

BlackLabelCorals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still a bit of work and finalizing to do, but this is what I've been working on to distract me from having no work...

10 gallon display, 8 gallon frag tank, 15 gallon sump.

All custom built (except the tank, it's a de-rimmed and drilled Petco) inside a custom cabinet, custom lights on custom controllers, full fabricator show of mode!

Needs a lot of tidy up and a couple parts added, but I'm thrilled so far!

And yes. There is room in the sump for all drainage cases, and I've tested simulating a blockage everywhere I can think of and everything works great.

I'll post more in a couple of weeks!

IMG_20200502_192635.jpg
Any build thread?

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back