Show your nano aquarium here!

My Innovative Marine 10 gallon.

ATR_8002.jpeg

Love the Sun Coral on the back wall!
 
My first tank back in November 2019 is now just simply my Rock flower collection. I temporarily have my maroon clowns in there until I can decide to keep them or put them in my reefer 300 with my designer clowns but im sure it won't be successful. They're mean as hell and especially rough on my btas. Not sure what to do with them yet.

IMG_3536.JPG IMG_3533.jpg
 
nanojuly52020.jpg


I could add some more colour but I kinda like it muted like this and the Ocellaris really stand out. To be fair the green leather and cespitularia (from the top) are both real nice, but it's mostly just shades of purple, brown and green. Photo also taken while tank is at it's whitest.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new