Show your ride off

Jl330

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the smoked headlights, I was considering doing it to my Colorado but it would probably be lighter, probably a 10-20% smoke. Just enough to tone down some of the chrome.
These ended up being way darker than I expected. I got them on Amazon and just ran with it.

Waiting to get the bumpers and grill blacked out and then i need to leave this thing alone.

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My grandson and I out for a little ride:)

Tractor.jpg
That's how my dad taught me to drive at the age of 4, he's a third generation farmer, my brother is probably going to be the fourth. I decided I liked computers more than tractors haha I still think its great for kids to get outside and see farm equipment and also learn about where their food comes from instead of just the grocery store :)

ithk21620

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1967 Yamaha YR1
8f69317d6504263d7a4d7a5bea35f000.jpg

Greybeard

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My youngest would literally be wetting himself with excitement if that was him... can't go past any sort of farm machinery without him going absolutely mental!!

This little guy likes things that move. From little kids toys:
ParkerBuggy.jpg

To big kids toys.
Vette.jpg

Greybeard

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's how my dad taught me to drive at the age of 4, he's a third generation farmer, my brother is probably going to be the fourth. I decided I liked computers more than tractors haha I still think its great for kids to get outside and see farm equipment and also learn about where their food comes from instead of just the grocery store :)

No reason a love of computers prevents an understanding of farm equipment! I'm an industrial software engineer, living in the middle of nowhere, Missouri. We've got both farm equipment, and computers, thanks :)

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I take good care of my grand daughter but I can't top @Greybeard with that yellow Corvette
No reason a love of computers prevents an understanding of farm equipment! I'm an industrial software engineer, living in the middle of nowhere, Missouri. We've got both farm equipment, and computers, thanks :)
industrial software engineer.... PLC/Rockwell ?

Greybeard

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I take good care of my grand daughter but I can't top @Greybeard with that yellow Corvette

industrial software engineer.... PLC/Rockwell ?

The vette isn't mine, belongs to a friend. I got over the speed thing as a kid... I drive a boring Tacoma pickup :)

I've worked on many different platforms over the years. These days I specialize in batching software that interfaces with PLC (mostly Rockwell) controls on the shop floor. The software does recipe management, scheduling, production reporting, lot code tracking, that sort of thing. It's a fairly odd little niche I've fallen into, but it keeps be busy.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Attended RC on the move last month, their TRYING to go in that direction ...All encompasses

ithk21620

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In. Love.

My grandpa bought it back in 67 and drag raced it for a few years since it was the fastest bike available back then. Once he was done racing he stored it, while removing the chrome to keep it in mint shape. He eventually gave it to me as a gift with the understanding that I had to give it to my son and it must remain in the family.

It’s completely mint with a little over 1000 miles on it and it runs like a champ. The local Yamaha dealer asked me to bring it to their 50th anniversary party last year because it was one of the original bikes they sold when they opened.

Krzydmnd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My grandpa bought it back in 67 and drag raced it for a few years since it was the fastest bike available back then. Once he was done racing he stored it, while removing the chrome to keep it in mint shape. He eventually gave it to me as a gift with the understanding that I had to give it to my son and it must remain in the family.

It’s completely mint with a little over 1000 miles on it and it runs like a champ. The local Yamaha dealer asked me to bring it to their 50th anniversary party last year because it was one of the original bikes they sold when they opened.
Are you adopting, by chance? 46 male looking for nice family.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back